1.Students seeking admission to this college in the management seats should apply in the prescribed form.
2. 50% of the seats are filled through the centralized allotment program of the Mahatma Gandhi University. Applicants can exercise online option of Baker College for Women at the university admission portal
3. Enquiries about applications already submitted should quote the Register Number of the application.
4. The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant without citing any reason.
5. The candidates selected for admission should produce the following documents at the time of interview.
(1). Mark List – S.S.L.C & +2.
(3).Migration Certificate in the case of students from other universities and Boards except State Board.
(4). Character Certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
(5). Community Certificate in the case of S.C./S.T./OEC Students.
(6).Eligibility Certificate from M.G. University:- for applicants outside Kerala.
(7).Two passport size photographs.
Note: Certificates once submitted will not be returned to the students during the course except when leaving the college. Students are therefore advised for their own interest, to keep true copies of the certificates with them before submitting them for application.
6. If a student who joins the course decides to drop out from the course she shall be liable to pay the entire semester fee.
7. Anti Ragging Cell. Ragging is strictly prohibited in the campus. An Anti Ragging Cell is functioning in the college. Any complaint related to ragging of any kind can be brought to the notice of the cell/Principal. Those who indulge in any kind of ragging will be given punishment in accordance with the rules stipulated by the University/Govt.
8. All sort of political activities are banned in the college.